Re: Locale fallback

Hi,

I thought I would forward Laszlo's question to the mailing list for GNOME
translators so they could comment.

To put a little context around this for anybody who isn't following
ScrollKeeper: ScrollKeeper is being used to populate the help browser with
a list of documents available.  Because many locales do not have
all documents translated, Laszlo is allowing for locale fallback.  This
way one can list the order of preference of locales.  If the document
isn't available in your first choice locale, it goes on to see if it is
available in your second choice, ...

Dan