Re: A simple script to manage GnomeGlossary.gnumeric

On Tue, 2001-03-06 at 16:02:55, Michael Twomey wrote:

> Wow, I never though posting a simple glossary would lead to some much
> work being done by people! Thanks, I particularly like the idea of a

That's how OSS looks like - lots of people write stupid/useless scripts and
noone does really usefull job (like translating GNOME glossary) ;-))

> Gnumeric plugin :) I think the suggested .po file format is good, with a
> (...)

The plugin is really just an example. I wrote it in about 15 minutes and I
don't expect anyone really using it.

Zbigniew