Re: A simple script to manage GnomeGlossary.gnumeric

Zbigniew Chyla wrote:
> BTW, Why don't you guys just use "Save As..." in Gnumeric to save glossary
> in .po file instead of using complicated perl scripts? ;-)

This is *very* interesting. Thank you for doing this!

However, I'm still interested in easy ways to manage the Glossary in a
po format, also for updating it *in* po format. Po format allows me to
reuse other translations to create something to start from in the
glossary, and it allows for easy updating with my favourite text
editor(tm), podiffs, using other po tools, etc.
So integrating it with po-file editing and xml-i18n-tools would also be
great.