Re: problematic translation

El d_ 28 Jul 2001 11:54:05 +0200, Andraz Tori escribi_
> I've got no response the first time i've sent this message so I am
> asking again.

You should notify the authors...

> I have noticed a few problems with ability to translate some apps:
>
> 1) Sodipodi
>
> I can't seem to be able to translate the names of the toolbars.
> Everything else is translated correctly, but names of the toolbars still
> stay 'Selection', 'Object', 'Draw'... even when they are obviously
> correctly translated in .po file (everything else is displayed
> translated correctly).
>
> 2) Evolution
>
> I can't seem to be able to translate the names of searches in the mail
> window. They are 'Body or subject contains', 'Subject contains', 'Body
> does not contain'...
> I've found that they are not present in generated pot file but rather in
> default_user/searches.xml
>
> 3) Evolution
>
> Evolution shortcuts (pane on the left) cannot be translated.

Well, this shortcuts are generated the first time you start Evolution,
the latest version of Evolution already translate it, but you must
remove the shortcuts.xml file at evolution directory, then Evolution
will regenerate it with the links translated.