problematic translation

I've got no response the first time i've sent this message so I am
asking again.

I have noticed a few problems with ability to translate some apps:

1) Sodipodi

I can't seem to be able to translate the names of the toolbars.
Everything else is translated correctly, but names of the toolbars still
stay 'Selection', 'Object', 'Draw'... even when they are obviously
correctly translated in .po file (everything else is displayed
translated correctly).

2) Evolution

I can't seem to be able to translate the names of searches in the mail
window. They are 'Body or subject contains', 'Subject contains', 'Body
does not contain'...
I've found that they are not present in generated pot file but rather in
default_user/searches.xml

3) Evolution

Evolution shortcuts (pane on the left) cannot be translated.

How do i translate this?

Have a nice day
Andraz Tori