question

Hello guys, it's me again.

I have a question. But some background first.

We released 1.5.1 of the gnome-control-center, the release went
great and it only had a couple of minor bugs here and there. Some
of the hackers changed a lot of code and the HEAD branch is now unstable
compared to the nice 1.5.1 release. So i got the 1.5.1 code and branched
it in CVS. I want to have the choice of making the 1.5.2 release from
by "stable" branch.

The question is :
Can i just copy the .po files that you have been updating from the HEAD
branch into the "stable" branch ? I will be carefull about POTFILES.in
contaning all the files and configure.in containging all the
translations. Will it work ? There are very few changes in the code that
has strings. I can't think of a string that has changed.

regards,
Chema