Re: Preparing for new release of encompass-old

Hi!

I've found some i18n problems with encompass-old. Namely:

#: src/toolbar.c:113 src/toolbar.c:135
msgid ""

I confirmed with the source and empty strings are indeed marked for
translation in the source. Because of how gettext/po format is designed,
this does not work. The header of a po file always has the empty string
key, and this means that whenever you in program source call _(""), you
will actually ask for the po file header (and believe me, the multi-row
po file header blurb turning up in an app is not pretty)! ;)

So please consider removing the empty strings marked for translation (or
don't mark them for translation).

Cheers
Christian