Preparing for new release of encompass-old

Hi,
As a lot of code cleanup and improvements have been made in the encompass-old module
(non-bonobo based), I am readying to create a new release of it. Included are a few new
features, and a couple new strings have been added. I am cc:ing the translators that have
current contributions to this module. If you could update these translations, and send or
add any new translations, I send you much thanks. I will release as soon as all the current
translations are updated. Thanks.

-- dobey