gwvedit pos/release

gwvedit is another very nice tool around wvdial (like gtkdial for
example) from the Mike Newman dept.

It's residing in sourceforge.net CVS, but I've put up the pot file and
INFO files into gnome-i18n/extra-po/gwvedit.

You'd send the translations to me or add'em to gnome-i18n and I'll add
them also to sf.net CVS.

There are no translations for gwvedit yet as it's the first _real_
public release; a pre-tarball is available at:

	http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk/packages/gwvedit/

You've got about a week to do your translations, please have fun with it
(it's quite small, so you'd give it a try).
--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080