Semerkent status

I dunno if anyone has tried Semerkent right now but you can install it
from CVS, run "semere" and watch 3 new little files in ~:
test_save_tmx.tmx, test_save_opentag.otf etc.

Has anyone tested these files with other TM aware programs for
compatibility?

Currently the saving routines for TMX, OpenTag and CSV ('|' deliminated) are working.

It would be nice if anyone would show up any interest.. If you don't
want to/can't use CVS directly, give me a whistle, I'll put up a CVS
snapshot at http://semerkent.sourceforge.net then.

Semerkent is the module "semerkent" in CVS.
--
kabalak / kabalak@kabalak.net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080