Slovak Team (Re: TP-Robot glimmer-1.0.1.sk.po)

Please, help with 'sk' translations.

Hello you all,

"Martin Lacko" <lacko@host.sk> writes:

> Sorry, that I am sanding you new program /which is not in your
> database/, but I don't know, where can /and how too/ I send it.

Thanks Martin, for all your recent translations!

You can submit to the Translation Robot translations which are listed
at

        http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/domains.html

But first you've to become a member of your language team; cf.

        http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/translators.html

GNOME related translations have to go the the GNOME cvs; for more
info, please ask gnome-i18n@gnome.org

[...]

--
                                               Free Translation Project: