Re: A simple script to manage GnomeGlossary.gnumeric

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Michael Twomey wrote:

> Thats great thanks, I was hacking on a little script to do this but you
> beat me to it :). I'll add this into the gnome-i18n/glossary if you
> want.

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, please add it to gnome-i18n/glossary. I will try to update the
script from there.

Now that I think about it, if we accept to use the .gnumeric file just
in order to extract the terms, then the script is sufficient as is and can
do the work. In the near future the script can be extended so that the
changes can be put back in the .gnumeric file. XML::Twig can do that, it's
just to find how. :)

> Now to work on that README...

Ack, I'll add one now at the above location.