Re: The translator credits

Christian Rose wrote:

> Chema Celorio wrote:
> > Ok. I agree that the scrolling list is not the best idea,
> >
> > So here is the new proposal :
> [...]
> > |  [Full Contributors List]  | ( A button that pops up a scrolling
> > ------------------------------  list with minor contributors & the
> >                                 full list of translators)
>
> Personally, I prefer tabbed views instead of popping up a lot of windows
> from inside windows. But maybe it's time to take this discussion to
> gnome-gui-list gnome org now :-)

Yes, tabbed views might be a better solution.

> > I can modify the gnome-about box and implement it in gedit as a
> > test base.  I am busy rigth now, so I may not be able to start
> > with it rigth away.
> >
> > I am not discussing the implemantation, since that is the easy
> > part, once we agree with the way we want it. We can talk about
> > the actual way of doing it.
>
> Again, gnome-gui-list just *loves* to discuss those things. :)

Since I don't have the energy to discuss to the pixel the about
box, but I do want to add/fix whatever it needs. I would prefer
if you guys decide/discuss the way the new about box should look.
Or take it to gnome-gui-list for discussion.

When you have a generally acepted proposal, let me know and I could
write the code for it.

regards,
Chema