Re: The translator credits

Karsten Weiss <knweiss gmx de> writes:

> On some of these translations my name was even removed (^1) from the
> the de.po file (where most people won't see it anyway).

Maybe, this happened by accident.  Add your name again or email to the
team address.

> ^1: Accidently one of those packages is rpm (2.3.3 -> 2.3.4)
> which is maintained by you now. But don't worry: I take it
> easy! :-)

In younger days I did update and maintain the official rpm translation
(now, Christian Kirsch took over the job -- thanks a lot); maybe, your
name got lost there.  I never messed with the copy in extra-po.

--
work : ke suse de                          |          ------    ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |         ------   _-\_<,