RE: The translator credits

[ PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT IN THE LIST, SO send replies
to me too ]

Hello Carlos. And thanks for tranlsating gedit.

Yes I agree with you we need to add the tranlsators to
the about box. Both for credit and for "who do I mail ?".

This is a good solution to the problem, but I would like
to give cretid to all tranlators in the about box, not
only to the translator that did the translation that is
currently beeing used.

So I would prefer adding a scrolling list of tranlators
like the one in the "About Gnome" box.

Chema