Re: The translator credits

Ok. I agree that the scrolling list is not the best idea,

So here is the new proposal :
------------------------------
| Authors :                  |
|   Joe1 <joe1 server com>   |
|   Joe2 <joe2 server com>   |
|                            |
| Documentation by :         |     [Optional]
|   Mike <mike mike com>     |
|                            |
| Artwork by :               |     [Optional]
|   Alex <alex alex com>     |
|                            |
| Based on X app by :        |     [Optional]
|   Juan <juan juan com>     |
|                            |
| Tranlsated to $LOCALE by:  |
|   Krwsr <krwsr krwsr com xx> |
|                            |
|  [Full Contributors List]  | ( A button that pops up a scrolling
------------------------------  list with minor contributors & the
                                full list of translators)

The minor contributors list is a good idea, because we (Maintainers)
get small contributions which are not enough to desever a mention
in the about box, but they don't get credited.

I can modify the gnome-about box and implement it in gedit as a
test base.  I am busy rigth now, so I may not be able to start
with it rigth away.

I am not discussing the implemantation, since that is the easy
part, once we agree with the way we want it. We can talk about
the actual way of doing it.

regards,
Chema