Re: The translator credits

Simos Xenitellis <root pc96 ma rhbnc ac uk> writes:

> The reason that this subject was brought forward, was to give some
> recognition of the hard effort of the translators.
>
> A nice option would be to show a WWW site of the translation team and
> possibly pass a parameter to the URL so that the WWW site can offer custom
> views...

Good idea.  I vote to add a pointer to
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html (this seems to be the
canonical location now -- please correct me if I'm wrong).

--
work : ke suse de                          |          ------    ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |         ------   _-\_<,