Comments on the webpage

(I'm not subscribed; please CC me)

news.gnome.org said I should send my comments here.

First, it's Unicode, not UNICODE. A minor nitpick, but it's repeated
many times on your page.

Also, what seperates fully supported from partially supported and
unsupported? If it was easily stated ("essential packages at 95% or above;
fairly complete translation of the rest", for example), it would be
nice to have beside the names.

--
David Starner - dstarner98 aasaa ofe org
http/ftp: dvdeug.dhis.org