CVS question : how to remove a directory

Hi,

We have a CVS repository setup at our language Team's website
and I put our web pages under version control.  However,
I would like to remove some empty directories in our
CVS repository.  In looking at the online CVS book, they
say there is no way to remove a CVS directory in the
repository itself once it has been created -- even
if you've removed every file from it.

All you can do is prune your working copy.

For example:  in our cvs repository I created a directory
called

htdocs/
      bu/
      htdocs/

I would like to remove bu and htdocs from the directory
htdocs.  We use the sourceforge.net CVS server for our
project.

Thanks,

Sean

=====