New docs ready for translation

Hi

I recently finished gmix and gtcd docs (the gtcd doc was basicly an update.)
I should of notified the translation team earlier but I forgot. Sorry!
Both docs are in the gnome-media module.

The gmix docs probably have some technical errors, and I would gladly like
corrections.  I'll be working on gnome-media docs so expect more in the
future.  Currently, I'm "porting" the grip man page to sgml.

Erik
--
All music aspires to the condition of muzak.