Re: New team for Vietnamese

Hello,

Sorry for the late response.  We have more than one projects to work
on and unable to put 100% effort on the Gnome Vietnamese translation.  We
are not done yet but have spent time on the translation and will upload
the po files within next month.

Immediately, I will forward all messages to my attention, ninh@nindo.com,
so I can respond in a timely manner.

Thanks,