Re: New team for Vietnamese

Hmm..

There is really a Vietnamese team already registerd, but doen't seem to be
any Vietnamese translations (vi or so?) in GNOME 1.4 status page.
(http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/status.shtml)

Unfortunately, the official GNOME members seems to have skipped or ignored
many such announces. They may be busy, absent, or even there may be no such
person. :(

If you don't have any other reply to your mail, please send me your
translations. I cannot give you an account but I can commit it into
cvs repository and help your activities...

Thanks.

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:34:14 -0800
"Cty Dien Tu CN - TT UD Tin Hoc 2" <linuxvn@saigonnet.vn> wrote:

> We are groups of Vietnamese, whose goal is to translate GNOME into Vietnamese. Our URL is www.linuxvn.com/i18l10n . We khow that there is another team registered for Vietnamese at www.nindo.com, but we also want to registered our own team because we have no connection with them.
> The team leader is Bui Viet Ha linuxgr@linuxvn.com , and Bui Quang Minh minhbq@linuxvn.com and other members of our Team, there are about 20 members.
> We are looking forward to contacting you soon.
> Thanks in advance.
> LinuxVN Group
> Bui Quang Minh

---
Yukihiro Nakai, Red Hat Japan, Development.