Re: CVS-Account

See the last paragraph of <http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html>

>     P.S. On the site of the project is written, that UNICODE will be
> supproted in the @.0nd version and above. But that is not
> time-connectdet, and I would like to know how long should I wait,
> before this becomes reallity. Approximately

Not for quite some time, probably late next year.  In the meantime, just
use CP1251... This isn't really a problem there are tools to convert to
and from.

BTW, could you ensure that you don't send HTML mail to public mailing
lists? There is probably an option in your mailer to disable this.

Thanks,
Robert Brady
robert@suse.co.uk