CVS-Account

    I would like to become an CVS account, in order to join the GTP (Gnome Translation Project) and to upload my work, so that it will be included in the future distribution of GNOME.
    I know, that I should refer to my language translation group, but, as I know, they don't include the prepared files in the official distribution, and everyone needs to find then themselves.
    So my wish is to have my own CVS account, where to do this.

    P.S. On the site of the project is written, that UNICODE will be supproted in the @.0nd version and above. But that is not time-connectdet, and I would like to know how long should I wait, before this becomes reallity. Approximately

    Thank you for the quick responce
Dilian Wesselinov Palauzov
Adress:
   Chajka, bl 12, wh A,