Makefile.in.in in po directory

Hi.

I have made gnome package sometimes.

and use `make DESTDIR=$installdir install` (for testing and i don't build on root permission)

well, in po directory, It always stops, because compiled po files(mo) is installed on %prefix%(normally only root user can write) , not ${DESTDIR}/%prefix%

would you modify %prefix% value to ${DESTDIR}/%prefix% in all gnome cvs modules?

I think it is depend on i18n, so I mailed.

regards.

--
Young-Ho, Cha <ganadist@chollian.net>
ONE who wanna be Linux expert and GNOME zealot :)