Call for volunteers

Greetings

There is a new screensaver properties capplet in the HEAD branch of the
control center on GNOME CVS (also in versions 1.3.0 and 1.3.1). It uses
a new system for specifying configuration dialogs: each screensaver gets
an XML file that has information on how to build a dialog box to
configure it, and how to read and write command lines. We need
translators to come in and internationalize the dialog boxes that have
been created. It currently uses the same internationalization system as
libglade -- a small script extracts all of the translateable strings
into a header file that is specified in POTFILES.in. Of course, we also
need the capplet itself to be translated. It is in
capplets/new-screensaver-properties under the control center module.

Also, be advised that I have rewritten or reorganized many other
capplets; if there is a new-blah-properties directory in the capplets/
directory, then please ignore the blah-properties directory. Aside from
the screensaver properties capplet, all the other capplets currently
have user interfaces identical (or nearly so) to the previous versions,
so you may use existing translations if possible.

Thanks.

--
-Bradford Hovinen

"If the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise."

        - William Blake, "Proverbs of Hell," 1793