Re: Makefile.in.in in po directory

Young-Ho Cha <gnome@www.dacome.co.kr> writes:

> and use `make DESTDIR=$installdir install` (for testing and i don't
> build on root permission)
>
> well, in po directory, It always stops, because compiled po files(mo)
> is installed on %prefix%(normally only root user can write) , not
> ${DESTDIR}/%prefix%
>
> would you modify %prefix% value to ${DESTDIR}/%prefix% in all gnome
> cvs modules?

Good point.  People building the tar.gz files have to fix the gettext
suite since Makefile.in.in is copied from there.  I think it's gettign
better these days (the latest gnome-core is okay).

Or just call 'gettextize -f -c' yourself (after fixing the gettext
package).

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,