Translation of the new legal notice for docs

As part of updating all of the docs for GNOME 1.4, the GDP has written
some new text for the legal notices of our docs.  I was wondering if I
could get this translated into as many languages as possible, so that as
the GDP updates these docs, we can simply paste this text into the i18n
versions of these docs.  Here's the new text, for your
convience.  It's also available as part of the 1.4 changes doc,
available at http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/changes/index.html

<legalnotice id="legalnotice">

 <para>Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this
 document under the terms of the <ulink type="help"
 url="gnome-help:fdl"><citetitle>GNU Free Documentation
 License</citetitle></ulink>, Version 1.1 or any later version
 published by the Free Software Foundation with no Invariant Sections,
 no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.  A copy of the license can be found <ulink type="help"
 url="gnome-help:fdl">here</ulink>.</para>

 <para>Many of the names used by companies to distinguish their
 products and services are claimed as trademarks. Where those names
 appear in any GNOME documentation, and those trademarks are made
 aware to the members of the GNOME Documentation Project, the names
 have been printed in caps or initial caps.
 </para>

</legalnotice>

Thanks for any help you can provide,

    Greg