Re: Subversion migration schedule (new cut-off Fri 16 June)

On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 10:22 -0400, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > > May be a sort of 'Quick tour from CVS to SVN: tips and tricks' may be
> > > given at GUADEC.
>
> We produced one when we did our own migration, and we updated it as the
> FAQs came in, feel free to borrow, cut and paste:
>
> 	http://www.mono-project.com/SVN#Using_SVN

There is something similar in http://developer.gnome.org/tools/svn.html

I don't think there will be any issue with normal uses cases (but you
never know).  I was thinking more on "what's new" or "being more
productive", some exciting useful feature that is a pain or not possible
using cvs.

--
Germán Poó-Caamaño
http://www.ubiobio.cl/~gpoo/