Re: Subversion migration schedule (new cut-off Fri 16 June)

<quote who="Germán Poó Caamaño">

> > Can I suggest that we do the migration after GUADEC? I think it would be
> > more useful for us to have reliable and known access to CVS through the
> > week than be dealing with post-migration woes (as clean as it will be,
> > there will be some hassles for everyone).
>
> But also, GUADEC offers a good chance to get solved all those issues
> quickly.

Pretty sure we'd all rather be doing useful things than cleaning up, though!

> May be a sort of 'Quick tour from CVS to SVN: tips and tricks' may be
> given at GUADEC.

We should do that anyway. :-)

- Jeff

   "Well, you know us usability folks... We like to believe that the two
    aren't mutually exclusive." - Calum Benson on power and cleanliness