Re: libglade updates

On 7/18/06, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:
Greetings hackers,
     There's been some interest in a 2.6.0 libglade release and I intend
to roll one out unless anyone has an objection.

While the main ui building focus is the gtk+ builder for gtk+ 2.12,
libglade is still not obsolete and could use some love :)

I'd also sugest that if anyone has important patches floating on
libglade to reply so we can follow up on that...

thoughts ?

I'm confused. Isn't there already

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/sources/libglade/2.6/libglade-2.6.0.tar.bz2

?