Re: libglade updates

Matthias Clasen wrote:
[...]

I'm confused. Isn't there already

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/sources/libglade/2.6/libglade-2.6.0.tar.bz2

Ha ! well it looks like it was rolled out this week due to popular demand :)

I think murrayc spoke of a patch he wanted in ... and I'll be taking a closer
look to see that some of the newer widgets are working right (mostly to test
the glade designer code...). I'd also like to discuss the possibility of
getting the GObject support patch in, but I dont feel too strongly about that
(would let gtk+ <= 2.10 apps use sizegroups and other things...).

So then, let me rephrase myself; has someone picked up maintainership for
libglade ? is James willing to spend any time on it ?

If nobody is taking care of it, I have a particular interest in keeping this
module healthy/alive and hereby volunteer to be that person...

Cheers,
                      -Tristan

Note: I dont want to alarm anyone either, as far as I'm concerned the future
gtk+ format is the format of choice... I am not planning on some custom
far-out doo-dad libglade that does everything that the builder doesn't.

I just think that libglade needs to be tended to and not immediately
discontinued ;-)