Re: subversion on cvs.gnome.org (Re: Putting MonoDevelop into gnome's cvs repo)

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 06:28:40AM +0200, Tim Janik wrote:
> hm, what's your experience with subversion so far? (stability, scalability,
> usability, etc.)

Tim,
	Yosh and I have been using Subversion internally at work and
pubically at oss.oracle.com for quite some time now.  It's just far more
pleasant to work with than CVS (IOHO), and aside from some version
change issues (1.0 is out, so that's moot) we really haven't had any
problems.

Joel

--

"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always
 remember, others may hate you.  Those who hate you don't win unless

			http://www.jlbec.org/
			jlbec evilplan org