Re: subversion on cvs.gnome.org (Re: Putting MonoDevelop into gnome's cvs repo)

On 8/04/2004 12:09 AM, Joel Becker wrote:

	Yosh and I have been using Subversion internally at work and
pubically at oss.oracle.com for quite some time now.  It's just far more
pleasant to work with than CVS (IOHO), and aside from some version
change issues (1.0 is out, so that's moot) we really haven't had any
problems.
Have you dealt with anonymous mirrors with SVN (ie. something equivalent to anoncvs.gnome.org)? If so, how well does subversion handle this? Is it still possible to just rsync the repo to the anonymous mirrors?

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/