subversion on cvs.gnome.org (Re: Putting MonoDevelop into gnome's cvs repo)
- From: Tim Janik <timj gtk org>
- To: Todd Berman <tberman sevenl net>
- Cc: Hacking Gnomes <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: subversion on cvs.gnome.org (Re: Putting MonoDevelop into gnome's cvs repo)
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 06:28:40 +0200 (CEST)
On Mon, 5 Apr 2004, Todd Berman wrote:
> MonoDevelop is currently hosted in a subversion server running on the
> mono-cvs box, this situation has left us without an anonymous mirror,
> which has made life pretty difficult.
hm, what's your experience with subversion so far? (stability, scalability,
now that the 1.0 is out, what are your (and others) thoughts on hosting
subversion modules on cvs.gnome.org besides CVS ones?
] [Thread Prev