Re: GNOME Newsletter...writing and editing

Hey,

> Right... also, what's the distribution medium?  Subscription/email?
> Web?  How is it intended to be different from reading
> gnome[desktop].org?  And if it's for developers, can we have a usability
> column like the M$ newsletter always used to have? :)

Currently the plan is to have this only printed on paper, so that we can
send it out to the Friends of GNOME. I'd like to think that we could
also come up with some sort of GNOME membership [whether this is the
same thing as Friends of GNOME or not], that people would give an annual
subscription to and would get 4 newsletters posted to them during the
year.

As I mentioned in an earlier mail, I think we should initially target
users and sys admins, but I see no reason why we shouldn't include
developer articles as we move forward. I guess this depends on how
successful the first couple of issues are.

			See ya,.
				Glynn :)