GNOME Newsletter...writing and editing

Hey there,

So, a while back the Foundation Board were discussing sponsorship and
new and exciting ways we could generate interest in the project.

We decided that a quarterly GNOME newsletter would be an ideal approach.
I've done a certain amount of work just coming up with a quick prototype
for the format of the thing - obviously there is lots to be done, and we
probably only need to worry about content right now.

	http://www.gnome.org/~gman/news/newsletter.html

I'd be definitely interested in feedback for this - mainly in terms of
content at this moment but also any generous offers of helping out at
the press lines.

Initially I think the content would be very much user focused, but could
potentially contain some technical articles [from a developer and system
admin point of view].

I think this is a suitable important project to launch, in terms of
visibility for GNOME that it would be really thrilling to get a team up
and running for this purpose.

Comments, feedback all welcome. I think at this stage we need to get
something out the door for our first effort and then work from that
framework for future publications.

			See ya,
				Glynn :)