Re: Historical CVS Archive

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> A lot of it will be obvious, but I will post a list before I do the initial
> migration. If anyone would like to list historical modules they know about
> in this thread, it will make the task that much easier. :-)

Dave Camp astutely asked if this was about purging unmaintained modules, or
modules that were wholly irrelevant and/or obsolete, pointing out that some
unmaintained modules could be starting points for further work.

In that case, it's definitely the latter. We only want to shift things 'out
of the limelight' if they really are historical artifacts, and won't be of
use to anyone but the curious or... bored. ;-) [ That shouldn't limit our
initial list too much, though... ]

- Jeff

   "There, I did it... I defiled a timeless piece of ART!" - Jim Carrey,
                          covering I Am The Walrus