Re: Historical CVS Archive

lör 2003-12-06 klockan 16.32 skrev Jeff Waugh:

> This exercise may provide some opportunity to regularise some of the oddly
> named modules too [1], so I would appreciate suggestions for those (from
> maintainers, mostly).

Two modules 'libmrproject and mrproject' has been replaced by 'planner'
so I think they should be moved.

I've also thought about moving Loudmouth to a SVN repository since it
isn't really a GNOME library and I'd rather use svn for it. Might be a
good time.

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com