Re: EggDateTime status

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 05:27:24PM -0400, Dan Winship wrote:

> > What do Evolution, Gnumeric, and other apps like that use for this
> > sort of widget, by the way? I think meeting their needs would be
> > important.

> Evolution's widget is in evolution/widgets/misc/e-dateedit.c

I had a look at Evo's widget and implemented some ideas: instead of a
OptionMenu for the time I now used a combo widget. Also, I added a today
button to the date popup.

> One thing that's important for Evolution that I didn't see anything
> about in the egg widget is timezone support.

I've put this on the todo list for this widget. But of course you can
implement this separately, by just grouping EggDateTime and the timezone
button in an HBox.

 - Sebastian