Status on Completion [Was: FTP Migration in Progress!]

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> The FTP migration is in progress *now*. install-module on widget is
> disabled for the time being as we run the migration scripts.

ROCK!

Okay, so, widget.g.o and ftp.g.o (in Sweden) are now fully migrated! Thanks
very much to Tomas and Mattias for their help with testing and finalising
the migration. Swedes rock GNOME's world. :-)

install-module is still disabled in the mean time, as we're waiting for
other mirrors to catch up. Again, if you need to do a release, please ping
me on IRC or email me.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf