Local install-module scripts [Was: FTP Migration in Progress!]

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> The FTP migration is in progress *now*. install-module on widget is disabled
> for the time being as we run the migration scripts.

*PLEASE* delete local install-module scripts! These are bad, bad, bad, and
hideously incompatible with the current layout.

So bad, I'm tempted to remove every file called 'install-module' from
widget's hard drive. ;-)

Please don't use them at all anymore, and dispose of them thoughtfully,

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    "Stay away from my house, you freak! Can't you see that everyone is
             buying station wagons?" - Neal Stephenson, ITBWTCL