FTP Migration in Progress!

Hi all,

The FTP migration is in progress *now*. install-module on widget is disabled
for the time being as we run the migration scripts.

We will most likely be able to run syncs with ftp.gnome.org for new releases
in a few hours, so please ask me if you need to do a release.

Other mirrors will be catching up, running the migration script and syncing
over the next few days.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
     "On Tuesday I saw Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon with Zack and two
             ladies whom I presume are gracious." - Seth Schoen