Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...

On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 16:13, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:
> >
> > Doing this as a dependnacy is definately by far the best way to do this.
> >

> We need some group discussion action before adding dependencies to
> modules.

I'm not how much discussion is really required for a dependancy thats
only there if you build from CVS. It wouldn't affect the development
platform or even packagers at all. But with the cvs include we don't
even change the build process for people who build from CVS.

Ian