Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Ian McKellar <ian mckellar org>
- Cc: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>, Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, vfs <gnome-vfs ximian com>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...
- Date: 18 Jun 2002 22:10:44 -0400
Ian McKellar <ian mckellar org> writes:
> On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 16:13, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:
> > >
> > > Doing this as a dependnacy is definately by far the best way to do this.
> > >
> > We need some group discussion action before adding dependencies to
> > modules.
> I'm not how much discussion is really required for a dependancy thats
> only there if you build from CVS. It wouldn't affect the development
> platform or even packagers at all. But with the cvs include we don't
> even change the build process for people who build from CVS.
Right, but Sander was suggesting doing it as a real dependency.
] [Thread Prev