Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...
- From: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- To: Ian McKellar <ian mckellar org>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, vfs <gnome-vfs ximian com>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: [GNOME VFS] gob inside gnome-vfs ...
- Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 22:49:29 +0100 (BST)
On 18 Jun 2002, Ian McKellar wrote:
> > b) why did you add it into the module using a CVS include
> > instead of starting a discussion about including it in
> > the dependency stack ?
> I asked Seth this too and aparently thats what George recommended. Are
> you complaining that we didn't add a dependancy? ;-)
Doing this as a dependnacy is definately by far the best way to do this.
you'll rescue me right?
in the exact same way that they never did
i'll be happy right?
when your healing powers kick in
] [Thread Prev