Re: West Coast to Boston Insanity?
- From: Martin Baulig <martin gnome org>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, gnome-planning-summit gnome org
- Subject: Re: West Coast to Boston Insanity?
- Date: 06 Jun 2002 18:31:52 +0200
Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> writes:
> <quote who="Jeff Waugh">
> > In a moment of potential insanity, I am wondering if going to LA, and
> > Driving Across America would be a good idea.
> Okay, so everyone's saying I'd be nucking futs unless I took like, five
> weeks to do it properly.
> Mark Crichton suggested catching the California Zephyr from San Francisco to
> Chicago then to Boston, which takes about four days. Sounds awesome, and we
> could band together some of the non-farting Swedes, Euros and Australians
> and make the trip as a group.
sounds like a great idea, but when do you want to travel ?
Unfortunately, I can't afford a trip to the US before late September :-(
martin gnome org
] [Thread Prev