Re: West Coast to Boston Insanity?

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> In a moment of potential insanity, I am wondering if going to LA, and
> Driving Across America would be a good idea.

Okay, so everyone's saying I'd be nucking futs unless I took like, five
weeks to do it properly.

Mark Crichton suggested catching the California Zephyr from San Francisco to
Chicago then to Boston, which takes about four days. Sounds awesome, and we
could band together some of the non-farting Swedes, Euros and Australians
and make the trip as a group.

Insanity into brilliance! (Thanks Mark.)

Okay, any takers now? :-)

- Jeff

--
  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa