Re: Snapshots, Deep-freeze and gnome-2-0-0

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 12:17, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	So - the thing is I don't want to branch for Gnome 2.1, so I plan to
> leave HEAD for gnome-2.0 development for the next few weeks.

	So the only thing with branching is that translators need to know that
the 'gnome-2-0-0' branch of a module will become the gnome-2-0-0
release; and thus they need to add their translations to that branch,
where it exists.

	I imagine keeping the same branch name across modules makes sense and
helps the translators.

	HTH,

		Michael.