West Coast to Boston Insanity?

Hey gang,

So a few people seem to think that I would be useful at the Boston Summit,
so I am figuring out if I can go.

In a moment of potential insanity, I am wondering if going to LA, and
Driving Across America would be a good idea. I have always wanted to Drive
Across Australia, but I'll get that opportunity early next year

Any takers? :-)

- Jeff

  We're kind of like Canada, only we hate ourselves more, and it's wetter
                             around the edges.